30.7.09

I love maps!!!

As the navigator of the family when we have traveled, I have to say I love maps.

I remember driving as a kid and reading the names of the places and the counties of where they towns were. It was interesting to read the town names.

That love continued as an adult. I now however have competition! There are maps on the blackberry and maps on gps dohickey majobbers the talk to you with a funky British accent. I have a tendency to argue with them which can be interesting in its own right.

However may favorite is maps that are on the internet... especially ones like this. We are headed to Fujariah UAE, which is on the Indian Ocean... So now we have fantastic directions as to how to get to the hotel. Should be a cinch right???
NOT!!! Click the picture to check this out.... ???


No comments: